Being able to share material with your customer is important. Share entire presentations, individual slides, pdf's, videos, contracts, etc. directly from the app - even during a presentation!
How to share individual documents
- Open the document you wish to share
- Activate the top menu by tapping the top of your screen
- Click "Share" and choose whether you want to "copy a link" or "share by email"
- "Copy a link" copies a link to your clipboard that you can paste to your email, social media, sms or other communication channels. The link takes the recipient to a download page.
- "Share by email" opens your email client and generates a draft with a link to the download page.
How to share multiple documents with favorites
- Start, by starring the files that you’d like to share
- When you're ready, go to tools, then tap favorites
- From favorites, click Share and choose whether you want to "copy a link" or "share by email"
Important: You must have your email account configured in your devices’ settings to be able to use the sharing via email functionality.
- Your recipient will receive a link to a download page that has all your shared content.
- It will display your colors and logo if you have already set them in Showell Admin's account settings page.
Content Share tracking
- When a prospect/customer downloads the file you've shared with them you will receive a notification email.
- You get valuable information about the level of interest of your prospect/customer has if they do or do not download the material you've shared with them.
- A download notification also works as a good reminder to follow up with the prospect/customer at the right time.
Tip: If you don't want to track your shares you can disable the notifications via Admin. If you don't have Admin privileges reach out to your Administrator.
To disable Content Share Tracking
- Go to Admin
- Go to My Settings
- Disable the notifications
Tip: To disable the feature from the entire account please contact us at email@example.com