Being able to share material with your customer is important. Share entire presentations, individual slides, pdf's, videos, contracts, etc. directly from the app - even during a presentation!
How to share content
- Start, by starring the files that you’d like to share
- When you're ready, go to favorites, then tap share by email
- Your email application will pop up where you can fill in additional information to your message
Important: You must have your email account configured in your devices’ settings to be able to use the sharing via email functionality.
- Your recipient will receive a link in their email to a download page that has all your shared content.
- It will display your colors and logo if you have already set them in Showell Admin's account settings page.
Content Share tracking
- When a prospect/customer downloads the file you've shared with them you will receive a notification email.
- You get valuable information about the level of interest of your prospect/customer has if they do or do not download the material you've shared with them.
- A download notification also works as a good reminder to follow up with the prospect/customer at the right time.
Tip: If you don't want to track your shares you can disable the notifications via Admin. If you don't have Admin privileges reach out to your Administrator.
To disable Content Share Tracking
- Go to Admin
- Go to My Settings
- Disable the notifications
Tip: To disable the feature from the entire account please contact us at email@example.com