- Help Center
- Sharing & Digital Sales Room
Control your Content
Users, Groups & Notifications
Sharing & Digital Sales Room
Integrations, Add-ons & Upgrades
News & Updates
Troubleshooting & FAQ
How to share content with it's original file type
For the best user experience, Showell automatically converts your content when they're uploaded. You have the option to share these files as the converted or original file type.
By default and for the best user experience, your content will be shared as the converted file type. This also gives the additional protection that the content you share, cannot easily be edited. For example a Word file is converted to a PDF file.
For more information:
- What content and file formats does Showell support?
- How does Showell Handle files?
- List of file extensions and what they convert to
- How to share content with the Showell App
- How to share content with Showell Admin
Read further if you'd like to know how to share your content with it's original file type!
How to enable original file sharing
- Navigate to the file you want to share with it's original file type
- Open the file's settings page
- Turn ON: Share original file
- ✔️Save changes