Use Showell App to create tailored presentations from content already in your account. With Presentation Creator you can customize each presentation to cater to the specific needs of each customer.
💡Why create a presentation with Showell?
To meet the unique requirements particular customers may have - it's not always the most optimal to show existing documents as a whole. Instead, Presentation Creator allows you to create tailored presentations to exactly match your customers' different needs and demands!
🔔How to ...
- Create a presentation using 'Presentation Creator'
- Create a presentation by "selecting" files already in Showell
- Access and edit saved presentations
- Remove individual slides from a Presentation
- Use Slide designer
- Showell offers a build in Presentation Creator that help you to gather the most relevant materials (documents, individual pages, images, videos,...) to create a unique presentation, tailored to your customers!
- Showell presentations are always up-to-date!
When you create a presentation in Showell, it uses the original files to showcase the presentation. In other words; It does not copy the original files and so it does not create a stand-alone presentation.
- This gives the benefit that when the original file is updated within Showell, it will automatically update the corresponding slide(s) in the presentation!
- When the original file is removed within Showell, it will automatically remove the corresponding slide(s) from the presentation and provide a message that the file or document could not be found.
- If you don't want your presentation to be updated or you want to protected it from files being removed, you can save the presentation as a PDF. By doing this you create a stand-alone presentation.
💡Note: Presentation Creator is not available on mobile devices (phones). However you can still create presentations by 'selecting files'.
How to create a presentation using 'Presentation Creator'
- Start by opening the Side Menu
- Go to My Presentations and tap the + sign in the top right OR + Presentation tab
- Presentation Creator appears on the right side of your screen
- Now you can simply select your files from the left, and they'll appear on the creator list.
- You can also pick individual pages from an existing document!
- Rearrange files/slides in the list by long-tapping/clicking (a few seconds) and then dragging and dropping
- Press Done and name your presentation
- You're now ready to present your tailored presentation!
How to create a presentation by "selecting" files already in Showell
- Select the files you wish to add to your presentation by checking the tick found on the top left of a file's thumbnail
- When you have the files selected, tap Tools in the Top Menu
- Open Selected
- You can start presenting by clicking on Show presentation or
- You can save the presentation by tapping save as presentation
- Name your presentation and you're all set!
How to access and edit saved presentations
You will find your presentations under the Side Menu > My Presentations
Tap the title to open your presentation
By tapping the button with three dots a menu opens where you can
edit the content of the presentation,
rename the presentation,
save the presentation as PDF*,
share the presentation,
Duplicate the presentation and
Remove the presentation.
💡To save a presentation as a PDF*:
How to remove individual slides from a Presentation
- Open the side menu
- Select My Presentations
- Select the 3 dots - next to the title of the presentation you wish to edit
- Once in Presentation Creator, select the 3 dots on the file you wish to remove
- Select Remove
- Then select Done to save the presentation