Showell app is very easy to use. Take a look at some basic controls and gestures!
Your home screen
- The side menu is located in the top left corner
- The top menu is activated by clicking/tapping the top part of the app
- Your sales/marketing material can be found by clicking on the content categories
How to navigate the Top and Side Menu
- You can access the top menu by tapping or clicking the top of your screen. The top menu contains different features such as search, manual update and other tools.
- If you access the top menu when you are viewing a file, you will find additional features and shortcuts.
- The side menu is opened by tapping or clicking the tab with the three stripes on the top-left corner of your screen.
How to navigate your content structure
You can look for content in a couple of different ways:
- From the home page:
- Click on one of the buttons and see what content there is
- From the side menu
- Select Browse files to dive into your content hierarchy
- Select Recent files to see what has been recently added or viewed
- OR use the search to find the files you need
How to navigate a presentation
- Browse through pages: Just swipe left and right
- Zooming: Use the pinch gesture to zoom in and out
- Go back: First tap the top of your screen, then the tab in the top left of the menu
If you are using a mouse on Windows
- Clicking the top of your screen will open the Top Menu.
- If you are viewing a presentation, navigation arrows will appear to the sides.
- Use these arrows to navigate between pages.
- You can zoom in and out by scrolling the mouse wheel or by pinching the touchpad.
- You can also navigate between pages by clicking and dragging.
Setting up your preferences
- Open the side menu
- Select preferences
- set up your profile picture
- change your password
- select the app language