View all your notifications straight from the side menu. Your Admins can quickly update you on the latest materials!
💡Notifications are send by your Showell Account Administrators.
- Red notification badge indicates if you have unread messages
- A red flag will indicate that the notification has a high priority
- The paperclip will indicate the notification has attachments
- Some notifications require action, such as opening the attached materials or clicking the action button, to turn the notification off.
- high priority notifications will also pop-up when opening the Showell App
💡Find out ...
How to view notifications
- Open the Side menu
- Select Notifications
- Open the notification you want to view
- Subject: the topic of the notification
- Message: the actual message your administrator is trying to get across
- Attachments: your administrator can attach relevant documents to the notification
- Call to action: a notification can require a custom action, For example: read this document or go to this website. If a custom action is required, the notification will stay "unread" until you perform the action.
- If you'd like to fully remove the notification:
- Navigate to your notifications
- Click the 3 dots next to the notification
- Click Remove
💡Tip: If you'd like to know where the documents, that you received with the notification, are located within the Showell App:
- Open the attached document
- Long press it's name in the top menu bar