Give your view a professional touch with a themed background image from either your own collection or from Showell's gallery.
How to add a background image
- Select a view and go to it’s Settings page
- You’ll see 2 background images. Portrait and Landscape
- Under the image, there is a drop-down menu where you’ll find options to:
- Upload from your computer
- Select from gallery: Showell offers some basic backgrounds to choose from. However, you can add your own background images within the Application resources.
- Remove Image
- After selecting the images click ✔️Save changes
- For best results, the background image should be:
- 2048x1536 for landscape
- 1536x2048 for portrait
- PNG or JPG file type
- Changing the background of a view automatically changes the background of all it's sub folders. (Views are your main content categories)
- If a background is not set for your view, it will automatically display your home page background.