- Help Center
- Account Branding
- Basic Branding
Control your Content
Users, Groups & Notifications
Sharing & Digital Sales Room
Integrations, Add-ons & Upgrades
News & Updates
Troubleshooting & FAQ
How to set your logo and colors
Transform the Showell App to look like your company with matching colors and your own logo.
How to add your own logo and custom colors
- Open your account's Settings page - located underneath your username in the top right corner of your page
- Set a theme color by either selecting a color from the palette or by adding your own hex color code
- Upload your own logo via the Change image tab.
- Your logo needs to be a (preferable transparent) PNG-file
- A maximum size of 300 pixels width x 200 pixels height
- ✔️Save changes
Where is the logo and color visible?
The logo and color will be visible with:
- The Showell App side menu
- The Digital Sales Room side menu