Get notified by email when a recipient has opened, viewed or downloaded your shared material!
➡️We've all been there: It took a lot of effort and time to sent your files across via email... and then you don't even know if the recipient(s) opened them!
This is a problem of the past with Showell!
- Receive instant notifications in your email when your prospects have opened the content within your share. By default this option is ON.
- Don't want to receive notifications?
💡Learn more on:
My Shares: email notifications
- When you have sent out your share, one of the most valuable information is to simply know if the receiver has opened the documents. This gives insight on how interested the prospect is. Therefor you will receive an instant email when a document has been viewed.
- We recommend to ask for email, when creating a share with the Advanced Sharing option. This will automatically tell you WHO has opened the document.
- The email is send from email@example.com. In rare cases it can happen that the notification email goes to your spam/trash folder.
How to turn notifications ON/OFF
- Open Showell Admin
- Click your name in the top right corner and choose My Settings
- On the right side of the page you will find the Notifications tab
- Toggle 'Receive notifications about shares you've created' to OFF