There may be multiple reasons why. Go through our check-list to rule out any barriers!
➡️Reasons why you are not allowed to share content with the Showell App:
- Are you allowed to share these files?
- Is your Showell App outdated?
- When sharing with email, do you have an active email app in use?
Are you allowed to share these files?
Your Showell account administrator can set file restrictions and therefor make certain content unable to share. Please contact your account administrator if you have questions regarding this.
Is your Showell App outdated?
Make sure your app is always up to date, every update comes with new features and fixes
- How do I check my Showell App version?
- What is Showell's latest version?
- How do I update the Showell App?
- How do I enable automatic updates for the Showell App?
When sharing with email, do you have an active email app in use?
If you are unable to share via email, make sure you have configured an email application on your device. Showell will use the default email application of your device to send out the share.
Note: If you share without an internet connection, Showell will save the sent details and automatically send again once an internet connection is established.