Share files or folders to anyone's email address or create a Digital Sales Room link from within Showell Admin.
How to share folders and/or files
- Select the folders and/or files you would like to share by checking the ✔️-mark in the top right corner of the file/folder. Make sure all files and/or folders are shareable.
- A taskbar will pop-up at the bottom > Click Share
- A pop-up window will appear:
- Recipients: Write the email address(es) of the recipient(s). Note that your own email is always automatically added to this, so you can also receive a copy of the share.
- Subject: Write the subject of the share you are creating
- Message: Add a message to personalize the share.
- This share expires in: Choose when the share expires (one week, one month, 6 months or 1 year)
- Preview: Have a look how the sent email will look like (click Preview again to exit the preview example)
- Show share link: You can easily copy the share link from here and share this in a communication channel of choice OR use the link to see how the share looks like in the Digital Sales Room before sending out the share.
- Click Share
By default you will get notified by email when a recipient has opened, viewed or downloaded your shared material. Click here if you'd like to learn more or turn this option off.
- This share will be sent from "email@example.com"