Share files or folders to anyone's email address with a few clicks.
Important: You must have your email account configured in your devices’ settings to be able to use the sharing via email functionality.
How to share files
- Select the files that you’d like to share by checking the files' tickbox in it's top right corner
- Select Share from the bottom menu
- Add in all the necessary information
- Select Share
- Your recipient will receive a link to a download page that has all your shared content
- It will display your colors and logo if you have already set them via Showell Admin's account settings page
Content Share tracking
- When a prospect/customer downloads the file you've shared with them you will receive a notification email.
- You get valuable information about the level of interest of your prospect/customer has if they do or do not download the material you've shared with them.
- A download notification also works as a good reminder to follow up with the prospect/customer at the right time.
Tip: If a salesperson doesn't want to track their shares you can disable the notifications from them.
To disable Content Share Tracking
- Go to Admin
- Select the user who wishes to opt out of share tracking
- Disable the notifications
Tip: To disable the feature from the entire account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org