Share files or folders to anyone's email address or create a Digital Sales Room link from within Showell Admin.
How to share folders and/or files
- Select the folders and/or files you would like to share by checking the ✔️-mark in the top right corner of the file/folder. Make sure all files and/or folders are shareable.
- A taskbar will pop-up at the bottom > Click Share
- A pop-up window will appear:
- Recipients: Write the email address(es) of the recipient(s). Note that your own email is always automatically added to this, so you can also receive a copy of the share.
- Subject: Write the subject of the share you are creating
- Message: Add a message to personalize the share
- This share expires in: Choose when the share expires (one week, one month, 6 months or 1 year)
- Preview: Have a look how the sent email will look like (click Preview again to exit the preview example)
- Show share link: You can easily copy the share link from here and share this in a communication channel of choice OR use the link to see how the share looks like in the Digital Sales Room before sending out the share.
- Click Share
- Make sure to have an email account activated on your device itself. This way Showell App will open the email client automatically when you use "Share via email".
By default you will get notified by email when a recipient has opened, viewed or downloaded your shared material. Click here if you'd like to learn more or turn this option off.