Being able to share material with your customer is important. Share entire presentations, individual slides, pdf's, videos, contracts, etc. directly from the app - even during a presentation!
How to share single documents
- Open the document you wish to share
- Activate the top menu by tapping the top of your screen
- Select Share and choose whether you want to Copy link, Share by email or then use the Advanced sharing option.
- Copy link copies a share link to your clipboard that you can paste to your email, social media, sms or other communication channels. The link takes the recipient to our Share Center
- Share by email opens your email app and creates a link to our Share Center
Tip: You can also share a document by selecting the 3 dots from the bottom of it's thumbnail and then selecting Share
How to share individual pages
- Go to My Presentations from the side-menu
- Create a new presentation
- Add the pages you need
- Name your presentation
- Share that presentation from the three dots menu
How to share multiple documents with favorites
- Start, by "starring" the files that you’d like to share
- When you're ready, go to Favorites in the top menu
- From Favorites, select Share and choose whether you want to Copy link, Share by email or then use the Advanced sharing option.
Important: You must have your email account configured in your devices’ settings to be able to use the sharing via email functionality.
- Your recipient will receive a link to the Share Center that has all your shared content.
- It will display your colors and logo if you have already set them in Showell Admin's account settings page.
Share tracking and Analytics
- You get valuable tracking information that you can view via the Showell App My Share analytics or from the Admin panel Share Analytics about the level of interest of your prospect/customer has had for your shared content.
- When your share link is opened or downloaded, you will receive an email you've shared with them you will receive a notification email (if your files have sharing permissions turned ON)
- If you've asked for their email from the Advanced Sharing option, you will also see who has viewed your content.
- Seeing what content is popular is a good indicator to follow up with the prospect/customer later on.
Tip: If you don't want to get notified about tracking activity you can disable the notifications via Admin. If you don't have Admin privileges reach out to your Administrator.
To disable Content Share Tracking
- Go to admin.showellapp.com
- Select your account name in the top right of the top menu
- Open My Settings
- Disable your desired notifications
Note: To disable the share tracking feature from the entire account please contact us at email@example.com