With Analytics you can identify trends on content usage, user activity and group performance in the past days, weeks, months or years.
- Click on the Admin tab
- Overview for a dashboard that gives you a summary of the ongoing months activity.
- Content for insights on document views, popular document types and search terms.
- Users for insights on total and individual user activity
- Groups for comparisons between various user groups
- Select the date range from the top right corner. Choose between this week, last 7 days. last 30 days, last 6 months, last 12 months or choose the desired dates from the calendar.
Time spent: Total duration of sessions.
Session: A session is a single usage session of the Showell app. A session starts when the app is opened and ends when the user logs out. If the app is open for a longer time, a new session starts every 3 hours.
Sessions: Total amount of individual sessions.
Shares: Total amount of documents the user has shared from the app.
Views: Total amount of document views. Does not take into account individual slides.
Trend: Shows a positive or a negative trend compared to an average month. An average month is calculated based on data from the previous six months.
Share downloads: Total amount of shared documents that have been downloaded by the recipient.
- In the overview dashboard you can quickly get an overview on the activity of your organization.
- Gain insights on sessions, document views, user activity and group activity.
- Change the date range to compare activity in different time periods.
- Use the Content Analytics to identify which materials are most useful for your organization and which are used less often.
- You can sort through your content based on document views, time spent viewing the content or the amount of downloads.
- You can filter results by folder and document type for more in depth analysis.
- All search terms used by your users to find content are shown here.
- Use the User Analytics to see how much your users spend time using Showell, how many document shares they've made and how many times they've viewed your content.
- You can also compare users to each other and view data on individual users.
- See how the number of active users changes during your chosen time period.
- Use the Group Analytics to compare different groups to each other.
- See the number of sessions and document views of each group during your selected time period.