With Analytics you can identify trends on content usage, user activity and group performance in the past days, weeks, months or years.
Find and View your account's analytics
1. Open Showell Admin
2. On the top menu bar, click Analytics
3. Choose the Analytics you would like to view
To gain a deeper understanding of each analytics page and discover their advantages, simply click on the links below:
- Overview: Here you will find a comprehensive overview of the current ongoing activity.
- Content: This section provides valuable information on the number of views for your documents, the most popular document types, and the search terms used by users.
- User: to gain insights into the overall and individual activity of users
- Group: This section allows you to compare and analyze the activity of different user groups within your account. It provides valuable insights into how different user groups interact with your documents and can help you tailor your content to meet their specific needs.
- Share: This section provides an overview of the documents that your users have been sharing, as well as the duration for which the documents have been viewed or opened. Additionally, users can access their own Share Analytics using the Showell App.
- Events: Provides information on the popularity of different Showell features
For more terminology, have a look at our extensive Vocabulary
Active User: An active user is someone who has logged into their Showell account at least once during the selected time period.
Session: A session refers to a single instance of using the Showell app. A session begins when the app is opened and ends when the user logs out. If the app remains open for an extended period of time, a new session starts every 3 hours.
Sessions: This metric represents the total number of individual usage sessions.
Time Spent: Time spent refers to the total duration of all sessions combined.
Shares: Shares indicate the total number of documents that the user has shared from within the app.
Views: Views represent the total number of times documents have been viewed, excluding individual slides.
Trend: The trend feature shows whether there is a positive or negative trend compared to the average month. The average month is calculated based on data from the previous six months.
Share Downloads: Share downloads refer to the total number of shared documents that have been downloaded by the recipient.
How long does it take for Analytics data to be updated?
The availability of share analytics data may take 15 to 30 minutes. For Share analytics data in SalesForce, it may take 30 to 60 minutes. Other analytics data may take 2 to 4 hours to become available.