With Analytics you can identify trends on content usage, user activity and group performance in the past days, weeks, months or years.
How to access your account's analytics
- Open Showell Admin
- On the top menu bar, click Analytics
- Choose the Analytics you would like to view:
💡Click on one of the links below for a more in-depth overview of each analytics page and find out their benefits!
- Overview: Here you'll find you a general summary of the current ongoing activity
- Content: This gives you insights on document views, popular document types and search terms.
- User: for insights on total and individual user activity
- Group: for comparisons between various user groups
- Share: Gives an overview of what your users have been sharing and how long documents have been viewed or opened
➡️Users can also find their own Share Analytics using the Showell App!
- Events: Provides information on the popularity of different Showell features
- It takes 15 to 30 minutes before share analytics data is available.
- It takes 2 to 4 hours before other analytics data becomes available.
- Active user: An active user is a user that has logged in at least once during the selected time frame.
- Session: A session is a single usage session of the Showell app. A session starts when the app is opened and ends when the user logs out. If the app is open for a longer time, a new session starts every 3 hours.
- Sessions: Total amount of individual sessions.
- Time spent: Total duration of sessions.
- Shares: Total amount of documents the user has shared from the app.
- Views: Total amount of document views. Does not take into account individual slides.
- Trend: Shows a positive or a negative trend compared to an average month. An average month is calculated based on data from the previous six months.
- Share downloads: Total amount of shared documents that have been downloaded by the recipient.