Get a full overview on how your team is performing with sharing files. See who has opened the share, when they opened it, what pages they viewed and for how long.
- First, go to the admin panel and sign in
- Then, from the top menu, select Analytics
- Select the Share Analytics tab
- From the top right, you can filter your results by date
- On the left you have Document interactions: in other words, the most popular shared content - along with handy filters to see what material was worth sharing and what wasn't.
- Selecting a document's name will give you more details on page views and duration
- Maybe you want to know what content was shared in a particular folder by selecting Filter result by folder
- Finally at the bottom we have records of the actual shares themselves.
- For example, if we filter in the most viewed content and have a look at a share that John smith sent, we can see that Aaron benton has spent most of his time viewing page 5.
Note: You must have Administrator rights to be able to view the Analytics tab