With Analytics you can identify trends on content usage, user activity and group performance in the past days, weeks, months or years.
📈Find out more analytics: Overview | Content | Group | Share | Events
➡️Where can I find my account analytics?
- In the top right corner of every analytics page you can choose the exact time period OR click the 3 lines to quickly select the right time frame for your analytics.
- Use the download button, available in most analytic sections, to get the information straight to your device in Excel (XLSX) file format.
- Use the magnifying glass, available in most analytic sections, to quickly find the information you need.
- Documents marked with Private are part of the user's My Files.
- Most of the column titles are clickable. This will sort the column's content alphabetically or numbers from high to low (click again to reverse the order).
User pseudonymization is an optional feature that keeps the user anonymous. However, you can still track all the activity. Certain countries privacy laws apply restrictions upon tracking user activity. Therefor we made it possible to apply pseudonymization for the account users. If you'd like to activate this option: please contact your Showell contact person or Showell Support.
⚠️If this optional feature is activated: Analytics that become Unavailable due to User Pseudonymization will be marked in this article with (UUP)
It takes 2 to 4 hours before the analytics data is available.
💡Benefits of User analytics:
- Use the User Analytics to see how much your users spend time using Showell, how many document shares they've made and how many times they've viewed your content.
- You can compare users to each other and view data on individual users.
- Find out if some users are struggling to use Showell and if they could use some extra guidance.
- Know who's very actively using Showell and see how it influences their sales deals.
With user analytics, you will find the following sections:
- User: A list of all your active users (UUP)
- Time spent: Find out how long a user has spent time using Showell
- Sessions: Find out how many times a user has logged in to Showell
- Shares: Learn how many shares the user has created
- Views: The amount of documents the user has watched
💡When clicking a user's name (UUP), you will be able to see their individual user analytics:
- Their amount of Sessions, Viewed documents and created shares
- Their document interactions
- Their usage per device: This indicated the amount of sessions per device
- Their usage history: When, how long session, amount of documents viewed, with what device and amount of shares
- Their events: All the events/actions taken by the user
View and compare users (UUP)
Quickly view one or compare multiple user or group analytics at once.
- Type the users or group names
- Select the correct user/group from the drop down menu
- Feel free to add as many users/groups as you like
- You will now see only the selected users or groups in your 'User activity'
- If you'd like to remove a user/group, simply press the X next to the user/group name
Find out how many users where active on any given day.
- By hovering the graph line, you can see how many users have been active on individual days
Usage per device
See what devices are most used by your users.
- Hover the different sections of the donut chart to see the usage amounts.
- Click the platforms above the donut chart to exclude/add them.