Create user accounts for all your sales reps, marketers and anyone needing access to your sales materials. View user info and give individual permissions to what content can be accessed.
💡Showell makes it easy to create user accounts for anyone who needs access to the account. As an Admin you are able to edit the user, add more information, assign them to groups, manage licenses and more!
☝️Find out how to ...
- Add users
- Or learn more on: How to invite users
- Manage users
How to add users
- Select Admin from the top menu
- Select Users
- In the top right, click ➕New user
- Fill in the user details and create a password
- Decide if the user will be a user, user with restricted admin access or Admin.
- Click Done to create the user
- Notify the user that they have now access to Showell and provide them with their username and password, We recommend to encourage the user to change their password
How to manage users
When you click a user's name in the user panel (Admin > Users), you are able to find and edit the user's information and settings.
⚙️Settings tab (left side of the page):
- You can edit the user's name, username, email, title, mobile number, signature, language, password and profile picture
- Choose if the user will be a user, user with restricted admin access or Admin.
➡️For more information:
User information tab (right side of the page):
- Quickly find out the user's Analytics
- Turn the license ON or OFF
- If the user has access to multiple accounts, you can choose their home account
- Know when the user's account was created or modified.
- Find out when the user last signed in (with the Showell App or Showell Admin)
- Application version: See the devices and Showell Version the user is using
- Open the user's My Files
Member of groups tab (right side of the page):
- Quickly find out what groups the user belongs to.
➡️ For more information: How to manage groups
Notifications tab (right side of the page):
- Choose if the user should receive notifications about shares they created
- Choose if the user should receive important notifications about the Showell App
How to delete a user
- Simply click on the 'X Delete'-button in the top right corner of the user's settings page.
- You will be prompted with a warning if you are sure to delete the user
- Click Delete user
💡Tip: If a user is just temporarily inactive and you do not want to delete the user, you can always choose to turn the license off.