With Showell you can have access to multiple accounts. Some companies might require multiple accounts for different departments or branches.
💡This article will cover:
- What is a Showell Account?
- Why a multi-account setup?
- How do I create or gain access to multiple accounts?
➡️For more information:
What is a Showell Account?
Once you or your company has signed up with Showell, you will be able to access your personal Showell account:
- In Showell Admin, this is the place where you manage your content, users, branding and analytics.
- In the Showell App, this is the place where you are able to find, present and share your content.
Why a multi-account setup?
Depending on the size of the company, it can come in handy to have separate accounts for different branches, departments or locations.
- Each account can be managed by a different administrator OR one administrator can manage multiple accounts at once.
- Also users can have access to multiple accounts if they have the need to access materials from different branches.
- A user or admin can use their personal username and password to access all account, without the need to sign in/out every time.
➡️Learn more on how to switch between accounts
How do I create or gain access to multiple accounts?
If you'd like your company to have multiple accounts, we recommend to contact Showell for a tailored solution! Feel free to contact:
If your company already has multiple accounts set up and you would like to access another account:
- Contact the Showell Administrator of the account you want to gain access to
- Not sure who the Administrator is? Contact Showell Support and we will help you further!