Creating your content structure is super simple. Start by creating your main categories and finish with uploading your materials.
Showell Content Structure
- In Showell, content is divided into views. Views are your
main content categories.
- Within those views, you can organize your content into subfolders if needed
- Views and folders can contain various pieces of content
How to organize your content?
A good starting point is to consider the following:
- What is the basis of dividing your collateral into the main categories?
- Main categories could be based on business units, customer segments, product offering, etc.
- Will every user have access to all material or will there be some restrictions?
- What type of material do you have?
- Sales, marketing, training, etc.
- Do you have content in multiple languages?
Creating a new view
- Select the Files tab in the top menu
- Select New view
Creating a new folder
- Select the blue Add tab
- Select the New folder tab
Changing the order
- Simply drag any file or folder to another spot
Move already uploaded files to a folder
- Check the ticks on the files you wish to add
- Select the Move tab below to move them to your new folder