Managing your content is a breeze with the create folders, upload files and content management options.
✋Discover how to:
Create folders and/or upload files (using the ➕button)
- Upload files/folders using the drag-and-drop feature
How to create folders and/or upload files
- Navigate to the view or folder where you would like to add new folders and/or files.
- Click the ➕plus in the bottom right corner
- Click on 'Add Folder' to add a new folder.
- Click on 'Add File' to add a new file.
- Click on ''Add a web link' to add a link to a website
How to upload files/folders using the drag-and-drop feature
Simply drag your content into the location you want to place it:
💡The drop location will become blue tinted and inform you about the content being added
- You can drag and drop multiple files at once
- You can include folders and sub-folders
- You can continue navigating while your content is being uploaded in the background
- You can also drag and drop straight into a specific folder: simply hover over the folder you'd like to place the content in.
How to manage your folders and files
Clicking the 3 dots under each file or folder, gives you the following options:
- Rename your file or folder
- Move your files or folders around and create an organized structure
- Remove your files or folders if you have no need for them any more
- Copy your files or folders, this can be handy if you wish to edit your files, but keep an original.