SSO is an authentication service that allows a user to use just one set of login credentials to access multiple applications without the need to login again every time a new application is opened.
💡SSO, Single-Sign-On or Custom domain is used to identify the users of different organizations so that they can sign in using the same username and password that they use in everyday work. In other words, these users don't need separate username and password for Showell.
Setting up SSO requires sufficient IT skills, therefor we only recommend to set this up if your company has dedicated IT personnel.
For more information:
➡️ SSO integration is a premium feature. If you'd like us to activate this feature:
- Please contact your Showell contact person
- Or contact Showell Support
How to set up SSO with Showell
- Choose a SSO platform that supports the 'OpenID Connect' protocol.
Some examples of supported SSO platforms are:
- After you have chosen and setup your desired SSO platform, it should provide instructions on how to implement 'OpenID Connect'
- We provide the following instructions for setting up Azure SSO. Other SSO platforms might offer a similar way.
- Once you are all setup on the SSO platform's side, you must provide Showell with the following information to establish the connection:
- discovery document URI
- test credentials to see that everything works as it should
➡️You can provide Showell with this information by contacting:
- Your Showell contact person
- OR Showell Support
- Showell will inform you once the connection has been established!