Sometimes it is useful to have the opportunity to make minor adjustments to your sales presentations. From the Showell app you can open MS Office files with your MS applications, make changes to the document and save the updated version to Showell.
💡Benefits of the MS Office editor:
- The MS Office editor is great for sales reps who need to make quick changes to their presentations on the road or in between meetings.
- Showell's MS Office Editor removes the steps to download and re-upload files. It provides flexibility to tailor content, straight within the app, based on the prospect's needs.
- For example: Within Showell you can open a MS PowerPoint document, make changes to the title and images, and save this new document to your Showell MyFiles.
- Works with PowerPoints, Excel and Word documents.
➕ MS Office editor is a Showell Add-on. If you'd like to know more:
MS Office Editor
As soon as the MS Office Editor is activated on your account, you will find extra options under each MS Office document within Showell.
- The 'Open in'-button: This will open the document with the corresponding MS office application. Any edits or changes will not be auto-saved to Showell. (However it is possible to save the edited document to your device.)
- With the MS Office Editor enabled, the 'Open in'-button will also be available with non-Office documents, such as PDFs, images and videos, where you can choose to open them with an application of choice.
- The 'Edit as new'-button: This option will open the document with the corresponding MS office application. Any edits or changes will be saved to your Showell's 'My Files'.
- The 'Edit'-button: This option is available within your My Files folder. This option will open the document with the corresponding MS office application. Any edits or changes will overwrite the document within your My Files folder. The analytics of this document will remain the same before and after the Edit.