The smart way to link content inside Showell. Control your content from one Master folder. Read more to find out how to get started!
➕ Live Copies is a Showell Add-on. If you'd like to know more:
- Live Copies Add-on benefits and information
🔔How to get started with Live Copies?
This article will give a great example on how to use Live Copies, but to quickly sum it up, we recommend to use Live Copies the following way:
- Create one Master folder where you put all your content into place.
- Create Live Copies into your Showell structure for your users to see (The Live Copies are made from files/folders that are stored within your Master folder)
- Only update and add content in your Master folder, This will reflect on all it's live copies elsewhere.
How do I create a Live Copy?
- In Showell Admin, navigate to the view/folder you'd like to add the Live Copy
- In the top right corner, click Add > Add files/folders as Live Copies
- Choose the file/folder and click OK
- When viewing a Live copy, you will be able to navigate quickly to it's original file/folder by clicking 'Edit master' on the yellow banner located within the Live Copy itself.
- When viewing the original file/folder, you will be able to navigate quickly to (one of its) Live Copies, by clicking the path name, located in the top right of the original file/folder settings. You can also see if a live copy has been trashed.