Links are a handy way of giving context to your point - Quickly access a relevant page while in the middle of presenting.
➡️This article will inform you on how to create a ...
- Link to a web page
- Link to another file or folder within Showell
💡Tip: To be truly professional, you can give your links a thumbnail!
How to create a link to a web page
- Go to Showell Admin
- Navigate to the view or folder you'd like to add a webpage link to
- Click in the top right corner on Add > Link to web page
- Enter the web page URL and give it a name > Done
- Clicking the web link in the Showell App, will also open the web page within the Showell App itself!
How to link to another file or folder within Showell
- Locate the file you want a link to and open it's Settings page
- Copy the Link Address found in the About tab
- Go to the view or folder you want the link to go to
- Select the blue Add button
- Select Link to another file or folder
- Paste your link address in the Showell URL box
- Give your link a name and select Done