If you have access to both accounts and "write" permission to the location then yes you can!
💡Good to know:
- You need access to both accounts in order to move/copy content
- You need to have Admin rights OR restricted access to Showell Admin with group privileges set to 'write'
- Copying files will keep the original file in its location.
- Moving files will fully remove the file from its location.
- For more information: How to (bulk) manage your content
How to move/copy content to another account
- Select the files you want to move by checking their tick boxes
- Choose Move or Copy from the task bar that pops up at the bottom of the screen
- In order to move content between accounts, you have to click the arrow down , next to the account's name. Once clicked, a drop-down will appear will all the accounts you have access to. Choose the account you'd like to move the content to.
- Select a view/folder of choice and click OK