- Help Center
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- FAQ: Account Management
Control your Content
Users, Groups & Notifications
Sharing & Digital Sales Room
Integrations, Add-ons & Upgrades
News & Updates
Troubleshooting & FAQ
Can I turn licenses off? And what happens?
Yes you can! Users can only access Showell when they have an active license, but what else happens if you turn the user's license off?
💡When you turn the user's license off:
- The user is unable to access Showell
- The user's analytics will not be changed or removed
- The user's My Files will not be changed or removed
- The license becomes available for another user
When you turn the license back on, the user can access Showell and their My Files again, exactly the same where they left off.
How do I turn a user's license off?
- Go to Showell Admin
- On the top menu bar: Click ADMIN > Users
- Find and click on the user you want to turn the license off
- On the right side in the User information panel, you can toggle License to OFF