Make sure to check that all your users have: your device's latest operating system installed and the latest Showell App version running!
Good to know: There is always a few hour delay with user app activity and user analytics
1. Select a large enough time frame filter
- Login to admin.showellapp.com (you have to be an administrator to see analytics)
- Go to the top menu > Analytics > User Analytics
- On the top right, select a time frame from the date options that goes back far enough to see all user activity.
- For example: You might not be currently viewing only analytics that happened one month ago - so you'll need to change the filter to further back e.g. 6 months.
2. Have you updated to the latest Showell App version?
- We recommend setting your device to automatically update to the latest version of Showell App!
- Here is a link to our latest version: Showell Releases
- Showell Analytics was only introduced to Showell for the following app versions:
- iOS - Showell version 5.0.1
- Windows - - Showell version 5.0.1
- Android - - Showell version 6.0.1
3. *Is your device's operating system too old?
- It could be that your device doesn't support the minimum required operating system that Showell needs to power Showell analytics.
- See: Supported devices
Note: If you are not able to update your device's operating system to the minimum required version, your device will not be able to upgrade Showell App to the minimum required version.
This means that Showell App analytics is not available on that device.