To ensure that custom fonts are displayed in Showell you can embed fonts in Word and Powerpoint files. By embedding the fonts in your Office files you can make sure that the styling of the file is the same for you, your users, and your customers.
To embed custom fonts in Word or Powerpoint, follow these instructions:
- Click the File tab and then click Options (it's near the bottom left corner of the window).
- In the left column, select the Save tab.
- At the bottom, under Preserve fidelity when sharing this presentation, select the Embed fonts in the file check box.
- Selecting Embed only the characters used in the presentation reduces the file size but limits editing of the file using the same font. Leaving that check box blank increases the file size, but is best for allowing others to edit the document and keep the same font.
- We recommend leaving the check box blank if the other person may edit the file.
- Click OK.
More information here in this Microsoft Support article: Embed fonts in documents or presentations
After the fonts have been embedded, simply upload the files to Showell and the custom fonts will be displayed. Here is a video where you can see the difference that embedding makes