If your Showell account has the CRM feature and/or HubSpot integration enabled you can access your contacts directly from the Showell app.
- Within you'll find all contacts entered in to your CRM (on Admin or App side).
➡️With the HubSpot integration enabled, the contacts will be synced on both platforms
- You can add contact information and company (customer) associations.
- Customers are the companies you have created to your CRM (on Admin or App side)
➡️With the HubSpot integration enabled, the customers will be synced on both platforms
👉This article will inform you on how to find your contacts and customers within the Showell App.
💡For more information:
- App: How to start a meeting
- CRM functionalities and integrations
- Admin: Contacts and customers
- Admin: Meetings
If you'd like us to activate these features:
- Please contact your Showell contact person
- Or contact Showell Support
Contacts and customers
- Open the Side Menu
- Select Contacts
- A list of your contacts will appear
- Select a contact name to view their information OR
- click the 3 dots next to a contact name to quickly start a meeting or send out an email