Whenever a Showell App user records a meeting, you'll be able to find it's information within Showell Admin.
- From Meetings you'll find contact specific meeting information
- You can see which materials have been shown to who
- and what notes have been made during those meetings
- Your Meetings will also be available in HubSpot, if the integration has been enabled.
- You can export your meetings as an excel spreadsheet by clicking the 'download'-button in the top right corner.
👉This article will inform you on how to find, add or adjust:
💡For more information:
- CRM functionalities and integrations
- Admin: Contacts and Customers
- App: How to start a meeting
➕ If you'd like to know more about Showell's CRM or the HubSpot integration:
Where do I find my meetings?
- Open Showell Admin
- In the top menu, click CRM > Meetings
How do I Add a new meeting?
Where can I find and adjust the meeting's information?
- Click the meeting's name
- In the 'settings'-tab you are able to view/edit:
- The Subject
- The Notes: This shows the presented documents and notes written by the Showell App user
- Further you will find information on:
- Company and contact name/email
- When the meeting was held, ended and total length
- Who had the meeting