We've gathered here some tips and best practices on how to get the most out of your sales materials using Showell.
Before the meeting
When you are preparing for a sales meeting you should get to know the industry the customer operates in and understand the role of the person you're meeting with. If you understand the unique industry-based challenges of the customer and you can communicate your solutions clearly (using their language) to the person your meeting with, you're on your way to a successful sales meeting.
Tailor your presentation to meet customer needs
There are many different ways you can use Showell to create tailored customer-based presentations. Here we'll highlight three different options:
- Presentation creator allows you to choose exactly the right content for each customer. Select only the relevant pages out of existing material and leave out all of the filler.
- My files + gives you the opportunity to add your own materials from your device to your sales app. Combine your custom material with the existing materials for the best results.
- MS Office editor lets you make quick changes to MS Office files directly from within the app. Extremely useful in situations where you have a generic template that you can tailor to each customer.
During and after the meeting
In addition to the right content and a great presentation it is useful to have other tools for the meeting. With Showell you can do, for example, the following:
- Make notes during and/or after the meeting and share them with the customer or simply save them for your own use.
- Use the lightning fast search function to find more content your customer is most interested in during the meeting.
- Share and track your presentation, quote and other relevant materials with the customer and receive a notification via email when they have downloaded them.
Tip: There are many different ways of using Showell to sell better. These are some of the best practices in our experience but every sales organization is different. Let us know if you have any questions about the features above.