Check what browser version you currently have, and how to update to the latest version!
Why should I be bothered about browser versions?
- Better security: Out of date web browsers can have security problems and may cause websites to not work properly.
- Latest features: For example, Showell Online, and features like Share Center that are browser based, are always getting improved and occasionally new features are added - so to experience the the best that Showell has to offer, update your browser to the latest version!
- Faster performance: Every time a new browser version is created, there are often improvements, bug fixes and support to new features.
- Naturally, this means that the browser that is updated to the latest version will perform the best and will be able to handle the latest software available.
Use this url - webpage
- Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com
- In the 1st box you will see in large font, the name of your browser & it's version
- E.g. Safari 14 on macOS (Catalina)
- The tab underneath will tell you if it's up-to-date or not
- The last tab will give take you to a guided page on how to update your particular browser